Sunday, October 01, 2006

Delight in Prayer!

Today was a long day, preached at 2 services, did the rest of my ministries at night service, and went to October convention. However enough of me, because it’s not about Me, It’s about wanting to see Glory and Sovereignty of God proclaimed to the ends of the earth. I put it up on my website, I hope it challenges you in prayer, to bring out thoughts away from ourselves and focus on God and his promises, as much as it has challenged me. Anyways here it is:
http://dabible.webtized.com/Prayer.htm
The comments I got are that, It was great that I started off with the Sovereignty of God, and that I really wrestled with the scriptures, and remained faithful to the text. Some things I noted was that, I looked too much at notes, however having the short amount of time didn’t help, but I need to improve in this, and that my nervousness can mess up my sentences. My friend for night service, also preached faithfully and preached the Gospel :). KC++ (October convention) was good, I could only make it to the night session only. But it encouraged me that we are saved by grace and how mission is to proclaim the Gospel faithfully, and actually live in it. Have an obsession for the Gospel.
Anyways, I am off to sleep, final day of Convention tomorrow, and friends are coming up to visit :)

The peace of God which passes all understanding, keep your hearts and minds in the knowledge and love of God, and of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord; and the blessing of God Almighty, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, be amongst you, and remain with you always. Amen

Laurence.

No comments: