Saturday, September 30, 2006

Interesting Day.........

Well today was an interesting day. Finished my sermon early hours of this morning (1am). Then woke up in the morning to wait for some real estate agents. Anyways i wanted to goto october convention or as they call it now KC++, but had to wait for the real estate. Anyways i could go at 9:10, which was 10 minutes after the convention has started. So i magically made it by running lol, to the convention site at 9:35 which is 10k away lol.
Then when i got their, i went to pay, i only wanted to go today. However when i got their, they told me i didn't have to pay, because they knew me (From previous car parking). Thats was wird but cool. Then throughout the day, random people came up to me, and they knew me, i had no idea who they were, but they certainly knew me lol. I think it has to do with a prayer letter that gets sent out by one of our staff members at cbm.
Then i got fed, but KCC land keepers, friends from church. And even gave me a lift home lol. I think God wanted me to goto this conference lol.
The First talk was interesting. That God created us, and the world, so that we can play around with it. To work it. Also might seem strange, 7th day of rest, however work?, but work before fall was good work. Like a 5 year olds execitment to work. And the source of everything was from God, The rivers that flowed to Eden, flow also into all the world, Eden was like a channel for the rivers that flowed. Alot more was said, however i am tired lol.
Anyways I've finished my sermon, Please pray for me tommorrow, when i present it, that i may be clear and faithful to the text. I'm preaching at 2 services. Also pray for my friend, as he is preaching at the night service. I will also put it up tommorrow on website.

Go in peace to love and serve the Lord..Amen!
Laurence.

No comments: