Saturday, October 07, 2006

Keep it up guys, In Christ!

Hey. My friend continuely posts on a journal, and i think they are doing a great job in proclaming Christ. It is the Australian Christian Cartoonists Community's Journal, and talented Christians are using their gifts in art to proclaim Jesus as Lord!
I've added it as a Link, or u can just simple click here
Check it out.
I've also added a link, to a quiz, which tells you what kind of Theologian you are.
This week has been long, lots of work. I have a semi assignment due on monday, and i'm struggeling with it as we speak. I'm also struggeling with other matters which are resulting in feelings of fustration and sadness, so please continue to pray for me guys :).
I must get back to work, so see you next post.

God Bless
Laurence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All things heal in time. For the mean time just keep your title of this post in mind, and refer to it especially when you are down... :)