Friday, August 11, 2006

Spaced Out!

Long week it has been, lots of things happened, bible studies, main meetings and little things here and their. However has been a good week in some ways. Ive been having alot of time, when i'll would be alone this week.
In some ways its good because i've been able to use that time for Prayer, prayer has improved alot in my life, and bible reading/prep sermon.
However i have been lonely in that sense, so please pray for contempment for my lonelyness. And lonelyness does bring grief and saddness :(
I think i've got my sermon done, so pray for me for sunday as i deliever it to two services.
Youth group was good, lol 4 older guys, still playing games, singing songs, and look at God's word :).
Oh i found a cool flash site with fan made anime. I like Shoo fly, animation in it, is quiet impressive.
The site is:
http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/anime.html

Anyways God Bless, and Good night
Laurence

No comments: