Monday, August 07, 2006

Djlpap Returns to Na Pali, totally Unreal!

Lol so to catch up. Yesterday at church was great. Had geust speaker come up from chatswood, our minister used to be rector their before he came up here, they use to be buddies at school :P. Talked on patients, and enduring in suffering, God works for the good of thoes who love him, all though sometimes the good is hard to see at present, looking back, we can see Gods purpose and grace in it :).
Today was ok day. Long long day, with emotional level up and down. I don't know why i get upset for the littleless of things, and i shouldn't. In Christ alone, i find my strength not in my petty self focused strenght. However in the midst of my trial, i reliase that God is in it working his purpose out, and i am convinced that he is able to guard me to that day(2 Timothy 1). I Should! trust God in the midst of my trials, and so therefore please continue praying for me for that.
In the training hours of our campus bible ministries, i'm doing a course on followup, also Doctrine and Growth groups are offers. In our main hour we are looking at how to evangelise to Muslims. Should be good to learn.
I've been getting back into retro gamming, especially unreal, such a great game, with quality that just dosn't exist today. And the Nali, lol such great concept of characters :). also been getting into Jazz Jackrabbit and Hocus Pocus. Lol great classics. I got a draft of my sermon done :) I have to delieve it on Sunday this week, for both morning services, pray for me in that. Hopefully i got it right now, being the fourth sermon that i have presented.

To God be the glory forever and ever! Amen
Laurence.

No comments: