Monday, August 14, 2006

Perserver, in the midst of Trails!

I know u are sick of hearing this millions of times, however i am still struggeling.
It's so anyoing how, in the midst of my trials, i dont look to Jesus, i dont look to the good and purpose that is being work out in me, i tend to focus on my self, letting it tear me apart. Sin, result of our fallen world, it is so hard.
However I must stand Firm, finish the race, and look for the good in suffering and trials. For God works for the good of thoes who love him, he is working his purposes out, and i should be joyful. I know i am sad, and i am hopeless at it, i tend to cry it out, however, I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.
Please continue to pray for me in this. Pray that i may be content in singlessness and to continue faithfully serving and proclaiming Jesus as LORD over all!.

Laurence.

No comments: