Monday, July 17, 2006

Tears of Saddness, Tears of Joy

Well i dont know what to say. This year for me has been an Emotional Rollercoaster. Some bad things have happened and so much good has happen. I know i've grown from it however i still am sad. I managed to pass one of the hardest subjects in my course, yet i failed an easier subject. I'm a bit sad from that, And i know i will have a semester fo pesercutions from parents about it.
However i am still perservering, for my Tears of Joy outweight my tears of Saddness, and no matter what, i want to serve the Truth and Living God!. Please continue praying for my saddness and lonyness.

Anyways God Bless
Laurence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laurence, you're such an inspiration to Christian's battling within this non-Christian world. At times God has also moved me to weep for you and your heartaches, but praise be to God, that you are weeping tears of joy. It shall be you and I laurence, upon entering the glory of Christ, who shall be among those crying the loudest:

"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come."

And "Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honour and glory and praise".

Laurence, I certainly will continue to pray for you. Indeed be encouraged by God's demonstration of grace through your life, that you should be His and that He shall be faithful and bring deliver your soul safely to the gates of heaven.

Rev 21:3-5
And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."

Love ya bro in Christ, Jason