Saturday, July 15, 2006

I is back, Back to reality, The reality of suffering

Well. I am back, home sweet home. MYC was awesome. Main thrust was about How God has revealed himself, Through people, Word, Jesus, ect. Encouraged me personally to listen to Gods word in everything, Consider fulltime ministry and to change especially in my private bible and prayer time.

It is really depressing comming back to reality, The worlds view is just so opposite. Even in my parents, lol kinda paraphasing what they said, but to them, it seem stupid, what i am doing, why would i give up the pleasure of life, for something, that pays low, no money, ect. Well God is worth it. So i personally am erging to change, to lead in prayer, to read God's Word and find more about the knowledge of Truth!, and to stop my stupid sinning. well i can't fully stop, because i am still human, but i will try to make an effort to be holy. God has done so much for us yet we sin, its sad :(. JOY - Jesus Others Yourself! Jesus is Lord and IS highest priority, with putting others above yourself, you can't be joyful in the work of the LORD!, if we arn't concern for the lost, well we arn't in Christ. And finally we must have self control!

Well i accomplish one of the most difficulty things i ever found in life. A barreir which has been in me, Even harder then preaching and leading. I am too shy and scared, even to goto centerlink, it takes me alot of boldness. It took my friends all week, and even set it up, sorry changed what i was writing here, i wont tell you what it was, but i think God had a purpose in it, which took much boldness. Oh and fellowship, i kinda cryed silently going home, cause i really do miss my christian friends, who have encouraged me so much, to serve the one and true living God.

Anyways Peace be with you all
God bless
Laurence

No comments: