Sunday, July 16, 2006

AhhThankyouuuu

Well kinda settling down into reality. i am still fired up and spent most of the day, reading, studing, and reflecting apon God's Word. So far i've been resisting The two major sins that i have been finding difficult, and That is good.

I've had a great time to prayer today with my friend. I've been really joyful because of MYC, but i have been also very sad, I gave my all, as honest as i could, but it didn't work out. It is nothing effecting my faith however, in fact its strengening it, but nether the less, i'm sad, Relationships are really hard, Even harder then preaching sermons lol. Anyways as we where praying, man i feel in to tears, and tears of Joy, their are some many Christian in my life, that have done so much for me, me a sinner, that im affraid to loose them, but the day will come when i must and im worried in one sense about it. I geuss thats a good reason for companionship, in that you have someone to encourage u for most of your life, and help u in your ministry. Anyways im so greatful for your prayers, and please continue praying for my comfort and lonlyness.

Church was good as well, Looking at judges 12, and bits of timothy, To perserver in Sufferings. I geuss tommorrow i should start preparing my Sermon, and Im worried, uni Results come tommorrow. My friend is off to ancon, which is Sydney uni's equivalent, Hope that goes well. Oh and i also passed my PTC course Early Church histroy :)

Anyways God Bless, Go in Peace to love and Serve the LORD! The one and try Living GOD!

Laurence

No comments: