Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Only if one could invent a catchy Title

Well, i geuss today i recovered a little bit lol, good thing.

On the train home, i talked to a uni friend of mine, helped me to reliase that, really i was worrying about things too much, and that i shouldn't fully put my all into my matter, incase the unexpected does happen. well kinda in a way expected lol. Nether the less, even if that makes no sense, what i'm trying to get to, is that i should trust God with everything, and actually doing it then just words. Also had a committe meeting today, went well, and discussed some complication issues. I also relised, that some of my good friends will leave or have leftd the end of the year, because it is their final year of uni. Its sad :( when i think about it, but ahwell ghot all eternity right ?.

Heres another cool animation i found. This one is a parody of Final fantasy. I really like it :)
http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/finalfantasy.html

anyways to anyone who is actually reading this, please pray for me, and especially the issues that where mentioned in previous posts.

P.S, the anime Yakitate Japan!! is still going lol, Ep 66, crazy anime. I also been watching the Lupin III ova's, Good old Lupin, brings back all my memmories from childhood well year 7. Especially when Lupin finally goes to save the princess in Castle of Cagliostro, and he gets to her, and says, I pledge to be your Knight in shinning Armor, brought tears to my eye when i first saw that bit :P

God bless
Laurence

No comments: