Thursday, June 22, 2006

Just what kind of strange creature is Roger Bacon

Well i had my first exam. Man it was so hard, not sure if i'll pass but i hope. Strangly enough on the way down to it, a random person came up to me on the train and prayed for me lol. However it was a bit of mumballing, a bit of tounghs, and he even gave me a paper with a few saints on it. I just hope he finds out soon whos the real boss, Jesus.

I have an exam tommorrow (Friday) and monday, i think i need some serious prayer for them. I reliesed this semester is properlly the hardest semester i have done :(. The monday one is the hardest for me. I would also like to request pray, for some rest. I've overly worked my self out this semester, and i have too much worries and thoughts.

Anyways u are properlly wondering why i have such strange titles. This perticular one is from a game. Actually this character is in the series of the game, all three games that is. His very old, but very funny. Ive recently finished the 3rd one, gota be my favourite series on ps2 at the momment. In the game They mistakely take this old man, to be an alien, and lock him up in Area 51. Later in the game their is a quiz, and one of the question in it is? whats the name of the strange creater :P, thus henceforth where the title comes from. Excuse my bad english. I've added two pictures of this wonderful game. The first one is of the main character and the second of Roger Bacon. His actually something like 800 years old :P Took me ages to find a screenshot of him lol.

Anyways I should get back to study.
God Bless
Laurence

No comments: